The Fratelli d’Italia Wine Tasting is dedicated to Italy’s true winemaking prowess beyond the borders of Tuscany. Italy is bursting with breathtaking wine-growing territories, each devoted to the growth and maturation of vines and each producing distinctive grapes according to the unique conditions of the region. So important is the art of viticulture in Italy, that each region's identity is shaped and defined by the wine that they produce.
In a private wine tasting at your luxury villa in Italy
, you will be introduced to five different wines from five different regions across the oenological boot. Professional sommelier, Fabrizio Fiaschi has over 30 years of experience in the wine industry and his flair for uncovering unique artisan wines and revealing the fascinating stories behind their production will have you falling in love with Italy all over again.
Italy flexes its oenological muscles
This private in-villa wine tasting will be led by Fabrizio who has hand-picked five exceptional red and white wines from across Italy. He will deepen your understanding of each wine as well as the history and rich terroir of the regions they come from, whether the romantic Soave hills east of Verona or the dramatic slopes of Mount Etna. This intimate wine tasting will take you on a journey from the iconic vineyards of Piedmont to the ancient territory surrounding Rome, all from the privacy of your Italian holiday rental.
The tasting is accompanied by a fine selection of Tuscan cold cuts, cheese and bread that best compliments the flavour profiles of the new wines you will be sampling.
Find out more about private, sommelier-led wine tasting
experiences with Fabrizio Fiaschi.
Discover the wine list
- Arneis del Roero Marchisio — A mouth-watering white wine made from Piedmont’s regional grape, Arneis.
- Bortolo Vigne Vecchie Soave, Dama del Rovere — A glorious Soave wine produced from the Garganega vineyards in the hills around Verona.
- Papale Lysios, Etna Rosso — A bold red wine from the slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily.
- Selcerossa, Rosso Roma DOC Vitus — A sumptuous red wine from the Lazio region of Italy.
- Poderi San Lazzaro, Grifola Montepulciano — A rich, full-bodied red wine made from 100% Montepulciano grapes.
Please note that the wine list may be subject to change based on availability, however, you will always be consulted on substitutions that will be equal in both quality and price.
The private wine tasting is an hour-long experience that can be adapted to any time the client prefers. Fabrizio Fiaschi, the sommelier will host the wine tasting at your private villa in Italy with the support of his partner, Lirio Mangalaviti.
Included in the price:
- Min. 5 persons — Max. 16 persons
- Available all year round
- Languages: English, Italian
- Enquiries welcome for groups under five — prices may vary
The price of five hand-selected Italian wines from across five regions, the supply of glasses, spittoons, plates and crockery in sustainable compostable material and the provision of Tuscan cold cuts, cheese and bread to compliment the flavours and aromas of the wines you will be tasting.