Sangiovese, the most widely planted and renowned of the Italian red grapes, is the beating heart of Tuscany and the key to unlocking the secrets of this unrivalled wine region — it also happens to be the star of this in-villa wine tasting. The Tuscan Classics private wine tasting will be led by professional sommelier, Fabrizio Fiaschi from your luxury villa in Italy
. Fabrizio has hand-picked five exceptional and renowned Tuscan wines from the historical production areas, Chianti, Montepulciano, Montalcino and Maremma.
The Tuscan Wine Nobility
Fabrizio will deepen your understanding of each wine as well as the expressive aromas, flavours and qualities of Tuscany’s noble grape, Sangiovese. From Chianti Superiore to Brunello di Montalcino, Fabrizio has handpicked wines that best express Tuscany’s rich terroir and fascinating history. If you are staying in one of our luxury villas in Tuscany, supplement your cultural experiences of Florence and Siena with a private wine tasting. There is as much flavour in the stories behind each wine and the beauty of the region as there is in each mouth-watering glass of red.
The tasting is accompanied by a fine selection of Tuscan cold cuts, cheese and bread that best compliments the flavour profiles of the new wines you will be sampling.
Find out more about private, sommelier-led wine tasting experiences
with Fabrizio Fiaschi.
Discover the wine list
- Chianti Superiore Sassofratto Piccaratico — A deep ruby red Chianti DOCG wine produced from handpicked Sangiovese and Colorino grapes.
- Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Buracchi — A mouthwatering DOCG red wine from the heart of the winegrowing region around Montepulciano.
- Bacucco di Suveraia Monteregio di Massa Marittima — a Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon DOC red wine from the Tuscan coastal region of Maremma.
- Chianti Classico La Vigna di San Martino — A smooth Chianti Classico red from Tuscany’s iconic wine-growing region.
- Brunello di Montalcino, Casa Raia — An irresistible DOCG Tuscan classic made from 100% Sangiovese, produced on an organic wine estate just outside of Montalcino.
Please note that the wine list may be subject to change based on availability, however, you will always be consulted on substitutions that will be equal in both quality and price.
The private wine tasting is an hour-long experience that can be adapted to any time the client prefers. Fabrizio Fiaschi, the sommelier will host the wine tasting at your private villa in Italy with the support of his partner, Lirio Mangalaviti.
Included in the price:
- Min. 4 persons — Max. 16 persons
- Available all year round
- Languages: English, Italian
- Enquiries welcome for groups under four — prices may vary
The price of five hand-selected classic Tuscan wines, the supply of glasses, spittoons, plates and crockery in sustainable compostable material and the provision of Tuscan cold cuts, cheese and bread to compliment the flavours and aromas of the wines you will be tasting.